torsdag 30. juni 2016

DT Creatlicious Challenge #94 - ANYTHING GOES with optional CAS

Nytt kort i bloggen min i dag, dagens kort er for

Creatalicious challenges
oppgaven denne gang er:

New card in my blog today, today's card is for
Creatalicious challenges
challenge this time is:
Challenge # 94 - ANYTHING GOES with optional CAS


Vinneren får premie fra 
The winner receives prize from

Dere som har fulgt bloggen min en stund vet at CAS kort har vært en utfordring, men synes selv at nå begynnere jeg å få det til og det er gøy å lage slike kort!

If you have visited my blog a while. Have seen that I do not make often CAS card, because I find it difficult.
But now after a few attempts, it is now fun and there will be more such cards  in the future


Bli med du også da vel.
Ha en fin dag!

Hope to see your entry.
Have a nice day


2 kommentarer:

Margaret sa...

Such a pretty image and fabulous coloring Elisabeth. I also have a hard time with CAS cards, but I'm giving it a go - trying to work outside my comfort zone. So glad to be on the DT Team with you. Maggie, DT Teamie

PaperDaisies sa...

Such a pretty card. Love the sentiment. Perfect match to image. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina